Here are my dog ‘rules’… they sound a bit officious … sorry … don’t mean them to be … I love dogs and love them to be happy here… it’s a great place for dogs… except that it’s not fenced.
Pet Terms and Conditions
To ensure the safety, comfort, and well-being of all guests, I have a standard set of terms and conditions for those who wish to bring their pet to my place .
* Pets must be supervised at all times and must not be left unattended inside the bungalow. If you go out without your pet, it must be securely tied up outside.
Pets must only be in the big main room of the bungalow and never in the carpeted bedroom.
* You are responsible for your pet’s safety.
* I am not liable for injury to (or death of) your animal during your stay. By booking with me, you recognise and accept this responsibility.
* No more than 2 pets may be bought to my property at any time.
* All food and amenities must be provided for by the pet owner (for example we expect you to bring your own dog beds/bowls etc)
* All pets must be up to date with their flea treatments.
* Pets are not allowed on the furniture including beds. You will be charged a cleaning or replacement fee if this is ignored.
Additional cleaning charges may apply should pet hair, urine, fleas or any evidence (including smell) of the pet be left behind when guests leave.
* Pet owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their pet’s waste in a sealed plastic bag and removing from the property.
* For health and safety reasons and my availability of water, pets must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the accommodation area.
* Pet owners are personally responsible, for any personal injuries and/or property damage in relation to any actions caused by or because of their pet
* We encourage you to be very careful with your animal around wildlife and make sure they do not threaten any animals. Kangaroos at times can be prolific around here.